You should read these terms and conditions in full because they apply every time you visit Poker House. However, just in case you ever need a reminder of the main points, here's a quick summary:
• If you are under the age of 13 then unfortunately you can't use Poker House yet.
• We're not responsible for anything that you post or say while you are on Poker House, but if we do see or someone alerts us that you have posted something that we think is inappropriate then we are allowed at our discretion to remove it.
• If you post any content that actually belongs to someone else and they get annoyed, we are not in the firing line. You have to take responsibility for what you post.
Poker House Do's
Do upload only your own photos
We take copyrights very seriously. If you don't own the rights to a photo, please don't post it. And remember that it is really lame to post other people's photos as your own.
Do respect other users
Respect for other people's beliefs and property must be made a top priority.
Poker House Dont's
Don't verbally abuse other users
You should behave the same way on Poker House, as you would in real life. Treat people as if you were talking to them face to face.
Don't upload tasteless and pornographic material
Don't do anything illegal on our community
If you do, we will not be amused, and will report you to the proper authorities.
Don't send copy and paste messages to other users
Don't spam other users
Failure to follow these guidelines will be first met with a warning and then a possible deletion of your account if the behavior continues. These guidelines are meant to keep Poker House an amazing and friendly place for all our users.
You are able to post all kinds of things on Poker House, including photographs, emails, messages and other content("Content"). There are some rules about what is acceptable though, so when you are using
Poker House you may not post or send any Content which:
• contains expletives or language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• is obscene, pornographic or otherwise may offend human dignity;
• is abusive, insulting or threatening, or which promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
• encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence;
• is defamatory;
• relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
• involves the transmission of "junk" mail or "spam";
• contains any spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from Poker House or otherwise; or
• itself, or the posting of which, infringes any third party's rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights).
Please use your common sense when picking the Content that you choose to post on or send via Poker House because you are solely responsible for, and bear all liability in relation to, such Content.
Please note though that by posting or sending Content on Poker House you represent and warrant to us that you have the right to do so, and automatically grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use such Content in any way (including, without limitation, editing, copying, modifying, adapting, translating, reformatting, creating derivative works from, incorporating into other works, advertising, distributing and otherwise making available to the general public such Content, whether in whole or in part and in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future).
By submitting Content to Poker House you are warranting that you are the exclusive author and owner of that Content and you agree that you waive any and all moral rights relating to that Content (including, without limitation, the right to be identified as the author).
We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you to our community constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy or any other law.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds and artwork on Poker House are owned, controlled or licensed by us and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law rights.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
If you act in a way that upsets other users then you have to be responsible for the consequences. We expressly disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for your conduct or the conduct of any other user of Poker House, and expressly disclaim any liability for Content uploaded by you or by any other user.
Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes our liability for:
• death or personal injury caused by their proven negligence; or
• any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Poker House xpressly excludes:
• all conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
• any liability incurred by you arising from use of Poker House, its services or these terms and conditions, including without limitation for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses or expenses of whatever nature and howsoever direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (however arising including negligence), loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, wasted management or office time, breach of contract or claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character, even if Poker House has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of Poker House. This limitation on liability applies to, but is not limited to, the transmission of any disabling device or virus that may infect your equipment, failure or mechanical or electrical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, bodily injury, property damage, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any act of god. in connection with Poker House including, without limitation, any liability for loss of revenue or income, loss of profits or contracts, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of data, wasted management or office time and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable whether arising directly or indirectly.